NATURALLY VENTILATED SYSTEM WITH FRESH AIR AND NATURAL DAYLIGHT. KIT FORM OPTIONS AVAILABLE.
TROBRIDGE® FULLY-SLATTED FINISHER
- Naturally ventilated system with a UNIQUE advantage, that every pen of pigs is separate from the next, each pen of pigs has its own supply of fresh air and natural daylight.
- 2 standard pen depths 5m and 6m, 2 standard pen widths 2.5m and 3m to accommodate different group sizes.
- Rows of Trobridge units are arranged to suit site and batch sizes.
- Flexibility, as units can hold larger no’s of smaller pigs or smaller numbers of larger pigs.
- Floors may be fully slatted with concrete or plastic panels, eco-slats are available (with solid floor sections).
- Standard ACNV package for automatic ventilation of front and rear vent flaps, adjusting flaps 24 hours a day to keep pigs in their optimum comfort zone.
TROBRIDGE® STRAW-BEDDED FINISHER
- Trobridge straw bedded units provide a highly efficient, naturally ventilated system where straw bedding is required.
- Each pen of pigs has its own fresh air and natural daylight.
- Units can be supplied to go under an existing portal frame or ARM Buildings can provide a simple umbrella to cover the passage.